Dr. Roopesh Jain,
No. 93, Govindappa Naicken Street,
3rd Floor George Town,
Chennai - 600 001
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 9841457851
- Having 3 years of working experience in the field of Diabetes as a post graduate trainee at M.V. Hospital for Diabetes and Research Centre (WHO Collaborating Centre for Diabetes) under the guidance of Prof. A. Ramachandran and Dr. Vijay Viswanathan.
- Good communications skills
- Flexible to all environment
- Very good organizational, analytical and team work skills
- Good leader ship quality
- Excellent public relation skill
- Always optimistic
To strike the best opportunity which passes my way.
Academic Title : MBBS, MDRC
|Rajah Muthiah Medical college &Hospital, Annamalai University
Internship at Stanley Medical college and Hospital, Chennai for one year
M.V. Hospital for Diabetes & Research Centre (WHO Collaborating Centre for Diabetes)
3 years post graduate training (MDRC)
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Tamil
- Worked in M.K. Nursing home as Medical Resident for a period of 18 months under Prof. M. Krishnamoorthy.
- Worked in Diabetic Research Centre as a trainee and senior medical officer for a period of one year.
Area of Proficiency
- Research activities in the field of diabetes
- Writing articles for national newspapers
- Writing chapters on diabetes in APICON textbook of Medicine, 8th Edition.
- Writing chapters in other diabetic related textbooks.
- Patient education
- Conducting classes for patients
- Interaction with patients
- Attended various National and International conferences and workshops on diabetes, diabetic foot in India .
- Did poster presentation in INDO – American CME programme.